Facilitated by a Registered Nurse this workshop has been developed to support workers to understand how an acquired brain injury affects a person and to identify ways to provide support to a person with an ABI.
Group bookings (up to 10 people) $440
Travel and accommodation costs may apply
2 hour duration
Qualified Health Practitioner
Individual or Groups
What is Included?
- The anatomy and physiology of the brain
- What an Acquired Brain Injury is
- Causes of Acquired Brain Injury
- How an Acquired Brain Injury affects the person
- Supporting a person with an Acquired Brain Injury and their family/friends
Who Should Attend?
Clients, family members, direct care workers, team leaders, supervisors and managers of aged care and disability services
This is a 2 hour workshop where participants will receive 3 CPD points.