This micro credential workshop has been aligned to the accredited unit HLTINF001 Comply with infection prevention and control policies and procedures and meets the Queensland government COVID 19 response.
Group bookings (up to 10 people) $440
Travel and accommodation costs may apply
2 hour duration
Individual or Groups
What is Included?
the potential spread of pathogens and to practice a range of responses to reduce the impact.
- Defining infection
- The chain of infection
- Infection control and prevention including standard and additional precautions
- Coronavirus and the development of COVID-19 response plans
- Correct use of PPE
- Safe waste management and handling procedures
- Correct handwashing procedures
- Safe food handling, preparation, serving and storage processes
Who Should Attend?
Direct care workers, team leaders, supervisors and managers of aged care and disability services
This is a 2 hour workshop where participants will receive 3 CPD points.