Facilitated by an industry expert this workshop provides proactive training to identify and reduce behaviours of concern and understand the legislative requirements for the use of restrictive practices.
Group bookings (up to 10 people) $440
Travel and accommodation costs may apply
2 hour duration
Individual or Groups
What is Included?
- Understanding “What is behaviour?”
- Identifying behaviours of concern for the individual and others
- Identifying Positive Behaviour Support fundamentals
- Understanding strategies with person-centred approaches that are outcome-focused, person-centred and proactive
- Supporting clients to develop coping skills, development of communication and participating in daily activities.
Who Should Attend?
Family, direct care workers, team leaders, supervisors and managers of aged care and disability services
This is a 2 hour workshop where participants will receive 3 CPD points.